TITLE: DISRUPTIVE: Rewriting the Rules of Physics
AUTHOR: Steven Bryant
EDITOR: Grant Dexter
ILLUSTRATION: Sarah Bryant–Cole
PUBLISHER: Infinite Circle Publishing
DATE OF PUBLICATION: January 26, 2016
RETAIL PRICE: $29.95 USD (Paperback)
RETAIL PRICE: $39.95 USD (Hardcover)
Rewriting the Rules of Physics
Once in a lifetime we might witness a scientific event so rare and revolutionary that it changes our lives forever. Imagine awakening on the day in history when we learned that the Earth is round, not flat; or awakening on the day we learned that the planets orbit the Sun, not the Earth. Now, imagine awakening tomorrow to learn that Einstein's theory of relativity is wrong!
Demonstrating that Einstein’s theory is wrong is a tall order. Undaunted, author Steven B. Bryant doesn’t simply prove relativity wrong, he shows that relativity theory was never correct in the first place. Unencumbered by relativity, Bryant introduces Modern Mechanics, his new unified theory that is easy to understand and more accurate than Einstein’s theory of relativity. In Disruptive, you’ll learn:
- * Where Einstein makes several mistakes that invalidate relativity theory and why these mistakes were not previously found.
- * Why Modern Mechanics is a unified model that is more accurate than relativity theory.
- * How Einstein’s theory can be wrong and still provide useful – but no longer the most accurate – answers.
- * How Modern Mechanics is one theory that explains experiments that previously required three: classical mechanics, relativity theory, and quantum mechanics.
- * How Modern Mechanics supports faster–than–light travel and communication.
Disruptive is a thought–provoking book that will fundamentally transform our understanding of physics, forever changing the way we view space and time.